Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our website, products or services, or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligations to you. We may collect:
- A name and email address so we can deliver our emails to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address, and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services under our contractual obligation.
- A name and email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that are giving to us is voluntary, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at [email protected].
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in giveaways, product or service events, promotions, emails, blogs, newsletters, and content.
Other Information We May Collect: Anonymous Data Collection and Use
To maintain our website’s high quality, we may us your IP address to diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website by identifying which areas of the website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.
Use of “Cookies”
We may use the standard “cookies” feature a major we browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our website and some features may not work as intended.
What we Do with Information We Collect Contact You
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a class, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of the class. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
Targeted Social Media Advertisements
We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and/or create a look-alike audience for advertisements.
Share with Third-Parties
We may share your information with trusted third-parties, such as our newsletter provider, in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google/social media accounts in order to run advertisements and affiliates.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Data available for viewing by other online through this website or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e. sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook Group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching, ZOOM call, etc.).
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
We retain you Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
To use certain features of the website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password, or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk. You agree to notify us immediately to any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password. We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) with your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data:
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of the Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
You may unsubscribe from our emails or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us [email protected].
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide us from misuse, disclosure, or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third-parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all emails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent, or share your email address.
We may link to other websites on our website. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with the website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how the respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our website an its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old and older.
Notification of Changes
Data Controller and Processors